Fees for Training
Fees cover the full training including Weekends 1 and 2 and the required 10 hours of provided group consultation.
- $1490 – Standard Registration if received 30 days or more before the training
- $1650 – Standard Registration if received less than 30 days prior to the training
- $1075 – Students/interns and full time employees of non-profits and government agencies (must be approved) if received 30 days or more before the training
- $1225 – Students/interns and full time employees of non-profits and government agencies (must be approved) if received less than 30 days prior to the training
We offer the option of paying the course fee out in three installments.
- Payment 1 is due at registration (unless special arrangements have been made in writing).
- A $50 administrative fee is added to the course fee when choosing this option.
10 hours of individual or group consultation is required to complete the Basic EMDR Therapy Training. The training staff provides consultation in small group settings following Weekend 1 and continuing in the months following Weekend 2. Participants choose from groups held on Saturday mornings and weekday evenings. For those participants outside the training location area, group consultation is provided via teleconferencing.
More than 30 days prior to training date, refunds are given for the amount paid minus a $50 administrative fee.
15-30 days prior to the training, refunds are given for the amount paid minus a $150 administrative fee.
Less than 15 days to training, no refunds are given. A transfer of payment to the next training is available plus a $50 administrative fee.
- Mental Health Clinicians who have a Master’s degree in one of the following fields may be asked to submit their graduate transcript to EMDRIA to determine their eligibility: Art Therapy, Christian/Pastoral Counseling, Drug/Alcohol Counseling, and Music Therapy. These clinicians will also need to submit a copy of their license to practice in their state or province in order to determine their eligibility.
- Qualifying Medical Doctors must have a medical specialty in Psychiatry and must also be licensed to practice in their state or province.
- Qualifying Nurses must have a Master of Science in Nursing (or higher) with a specialization in psychiatric nursing and must also be licensed to practice in their state or province.
- Qualifying Mental Health Clinicians must have a Master’s or Doctoral degree in the mental health field (Counseling, Marriage Family Therapy, Psychology, Psychotherapy, Psychiatry, Social Work) or related mental health discipline considered appropriate by EMDRIA and must also be licensed to practice in their state or province.
- Participants who begin the EMDR training must complete the entire training within 12 months from their initial start date unless there are extraordinary circumstances. This applies to trainees who begin their EMDR training after January 1, 2017.