Fees for Training
Fees cover the full training including Weekends 1 and 2 and the required 10 hours of provided group consultation.
- $1490 – Standard Registration if received 30 days or more before the training
- $1650 – Standard Registration if received less than 30 days prior to the training
- $1150 – Students/interns and full time employees of non-profits and government agencies (must be approved) if received 30 days or more before the training
- $1275 – Students/interns and full time employees of non-profits and government agencies (must be approved) if received less than 30 days prior to the training
We offer the option of paying the course fee out in three installments.
- Payment 1 is due at registration (unless special arrangements have been made in writing).
- A $50 administrative fee is added to the course fee when choosing this option.
10 hours of individual or group consultation is required to complete the Basic EMDR Therapy Training. The training staff provides consultation in small group settings following Weekend 1 and continuing in the months following Weekend 2. Participants choose from groups held on Saturday mornings and weekday evenings. For those participants outside the training location area, group consultation is provided via teleconferencing.
More than 30 days prior to training date, refunds are given for the amount paid minus a $50 administrative fee.
15-30 days prior to the training, refunds are given for the amount paid minus a $150 administrative fee.
Less than 15 days to training, no refunds are given. A transfer of payment to the next training is available plus a $50 administrative fee.
EMDRIA Completion Requirement:
Participants who register for an EMDR basic training must complete the entire course within 12 months of starting.
LICENSED MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS
- Qualifying Medical Doctors must have a medical specialty in Psychiatry and must also be licensed to practice in their state or province.
- Qualifying Nurses must have a Master of Science in Nursing (or higher) with a specialization in psychiatric nursing and must also be licensed to practice in their state or province.
- Qualifying Mental Health Clinicians must have a Master’s or Doctoral degree in the mental health field (Counseling, Marriage Family Therapy, Psychology, Psychotherapy, Psychiatry, Social Work) or related mental health discipline considered appropriate by EMDRIA and must also be licensed to practice in their state or province.
PRE-LICENSED MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS
- These are clinicians who are actively pursuing a mental health license through their state board (or province) while working under a licensed supervisor. Some of these license types include associate, intern, limited, provisional, temporary and pre-license.
- Qualifying pre-licensed mental health clinicians must have a master’s degree in the mental health field (Counseling, Marriage Family Therapy, Psychology, Psychiatry, Social Work) or related mental health discipline and must be actively pursuing a full license through their state board (or province) while working under a licensed supervisor.
- Individuals who only hold a chemical dependency or substance abuse license are not eligible as these licenses generally do not allow for a mental health scope of practice.
- Qualifying graduate students must be enrolled in a master’s or doctoral program in the mental health field (Counseling, Marriage Family Therapy, Psychology, Psychiatry, Psychiatric Nursing, Social Work) or related mental health discipline. Students must have completed their core graduate academic coursework and must be in the practicum/internship portion of their graduate program. First year graduate students are not eligible. Graduate students must be on a licensing track and working under the supervision of a fully licensed mental health clinician.
- Graduate students who would like to take an EMDR Training will need to submit certain documentation (graduate transcript, practicum or internship details, and a letter from their supervisor which includes the supervisor’s license information and number) in order to verify their eligibility. Students do not need to provide EMDRIA with any documentation unless specifically asked to do so by EMDRIA staff. Any documentation that needs to be submitted would go directly to the training provider either prior to or during the training registration process.
To register click on the Register button on the Schedule Page